I Thought I Knew What Unconditional Love Was...

Discussions stemming from Ariel's blog posts

Re: I Thought I Knew What Unconditional Love Was...

Postby Katrina » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:49 pm

Guys, I just wanted to say...this thread is amazing! I've been reading it and been feeling so much joy and appreciation for this life! So much Love...there are actually tears welling up...
Catterpillar Woman, reading your post and the bit about children... Today, I was on a bus, going home and a little boy sat next to me, so full of joy and light and just started talking to me... It was incredible. It felt like he almost had a wink in his eye, saying I know who you are and you know me,really, you can quit foooling around now ;) Haha. It felt like he was an angel in disguise!
:D
Katrina

Postby Ariel » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:00 pm

Katrina wrote:It felt like he almost had a wink in his eye, saying I know who you are and you know me,really, you can quit foooling around now ;) Haha. It felt like he was an angel in disguise!
:D

YES!!! :D

I love your story Katrina!!

haha, just the other day I was relaxing at starbucks with a nice book when I heard a lady nearby mention spirituality. Of course my ears perked up and I craned my neck to look over. She had some papers on her desk she was showing to some people, and it looked like energy bodies around the physical body or something.

I sat back and continued reading, enjoying the fact that spirituality is becoming so commonplace, up until they finished their conversation a few minutes later. As the lady stood up to leave, I looked right at her with just this huge knowing smile and appreciative love beaming towards her. The feeling was exactly what you said. "I know, and you know, and I know that you know, and you know that I know. Yes." She had this huge loving smile coming right back at me.

Intuitively I got that she could see energy and could see more about me than just my physical appearance.

She held my gaze until she walked off in the other direction, stopped and looked back at me over her shoulder to see I was still smiling at her. She walked out of the building and looked at me through the window, waving and smiling right back. I just nodded my head and winked.

This is becoming so fun, when you don't even need to use words anymore. Just sending and receiving Love to perfect strangers and we all *get it.* :D

What a world!! :wub
Ariel
Site Admin

Postby Katrina » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:04 pm

Wooohooo!!! :dancing
Katrina

Postby ~ Julie » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:42 pm

:p1 :p2 :wub :yourock
~ Julie

Postby ~ Julie » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:30 pm

The happy drunk knows where it's at "I LOOOVE you guys, maaaan! Hoooonestly, I reeeeally Love you!"
~ Julie

Postby Ariel » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:33 pm

:rofl :beer
Ariel
Site Admin

Postby CaterpillarWoman » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:36 am

Ariel wrote:CaterpillarWoman, as I was reading that, I had this immense feeling of, "My God, I love you" welling up. :wub

Awww. I love you, too. Or maybe it's more the God part doing the loving. ;) I usually feel like a vessel for this energy, rather than as if its coming from me. I get "coated" with it as it passes through, and it feels great, but it's just poured out through me. Sometimes my heart fills up with so much joy and love that it almost physically aches, and I have to open the tap even further to let it out into the universe. :)

Now I've got another song in my head, something rather more silly than the Beatles... Anyone remember the Def Leppard song from the early 80s? "Pour some sugar on me...." All these songs in my head, it can be quite entertaining at times. ;)
"I had an urge to express certain things and now I have and the urge is gone. That's really the whole story." - Jed McKenna

http://spiritualadventures.blogspot.com/
CaterpillarWoman

Postby ~ Julie » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:18 am

CaterpillarWoman wrote:All these songs in my head, it can be quite entertaining at times. ;)

I always find it amusing when I get a song in my head. I say to the mind, "Oh good...you're entertaining yourself!" Like watching a child play, knowing they're not getting into any mischief! :)
~ Julie

Postby CaterpillarWoman » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:41 pm

More often than not, when I suddenly get a song in my head, I'll listen to it or look up the lyrics and finds it's particularly relevant or some sort of message. I like it especially when a song will "haunt" me via the radio, references from other people, etc., until I look at it and see what the message is.

But, yes, I am quite good at entertaining myself. Only child and all that. :p
"I had an urge to express certain things and now I have and the urge is gone. That's really the whole story." - Jed McKenna

http://spiritualadventures.blogspot.com/
CaterpillarWoman

Postby ~ Julie » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:01 am

Only child no more...we're all with you! :p1
~ Julie

PreviousNext

Return to Blog Comments